Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And so we near V.

SAW V is going to be out soon. It just premiered over in LA and you know what that means? The movie has been seen by people other than just the film makers and actors. Spoils will start flooding the internet (except for here, possibly in the comments) and I will be back to give you my review as soon as I see the movie (which will probably be something quick and sweet).

In the next few days we will see a franchise continue and we will know the lead up to SAW VI. Let me just say depending on the outcome of this movie will reflect the vitality of this site. Don't get me wrong, I'll still update. But as you have seen over SAW V and SAW IV most of the posts have been QUICK snippets.

I severely enjoyed IV. The lack of news has come from the increased secrecy of the SAW films over the recent years.

But here is the deal:

If V is as good as I think it will be I will revitalize the site and add some more features.

Expect to see more from the blog sometime around the DVD release of V next year.

Until then, I can't wait for V.




P.S.: I wish Lionsgate would give me some exclusive content for the next movie for my steady updates on news. Don't you? ;)

P.S.S.: Once everything goes through with GoDaddy you should be able to FINALLY visit this website from www.sawtheblog.com

No comments: