Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Scary Movie 4 Spoofs SAW

Entertainment Tonight visited the set of The Weinstein Co.'s Scary Movie 4, which again stars Anna Faris and will be released on April 14th. ET witnessed the shooting of the film's opening scene, which features a spoof on the "Saw" franchise with Dr. Phil and Shaq:

"It all takes place in this nasty, filthy bathroom [where] Shaq and I are chained up together," explains Dr. Phil, "and the way out is you've got to cut body parts off to get loose, so he and I are wondering which one of us will wind up doing it."

"I want people to know I don't take myself too seriously as it might seem when I am into a heavy issue," says Dr. Phil. "I always try to work with humor as much as I can because it diffuses a lot of [people's] defensiveness. I think it's good to make fun of yourself."


I dont know where it came from but I found it on the house of jigsaw fourms, ans oh yes, its real, and fucking hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so like the real saw room but not half as good